Slideshow Widget

Mother and a son

July 15, 2011

Hello!
Everything has been a little busy surprisingly.
I am now back on track. Since I last wrote, I've done 2 weddings! WOW! It has been great and I really love documenting people's love for each other :)
Those pictures will come a little later on the blog, for now enjoy Caty and Sabastian's photos. I've known Caty for a long time. I had a contest on my Facebook page to see  who could bring the most fans and she was one of the winners (we had a tie). With her recommendations, I was able to book a wedding! She's great and Sabastian is a classic boy! So funny and full of energy. I loved capturing their relationship :)
Enjoy!













2 Responses to “Mother and a son”

  1. You do such an amazing job with your pictures!! I love them all, such a beautiful, talented lady you are! xo
    -kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayla! I'm loving your work too! Keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.