Slideshow Widget

McCoy Family. Oregon Family Photographer

February 27, 2012

Time for some new and refreshing pictures!
The weather has made me have cabin fever!!! The snow, rain and sunshine are mixing with my emotions.
I really hope Spring comes soon and with that the sunshine, otherwise I might go crazy!
Plus I got an early (really early) birthday present from Adam and it will be coming in the mail this Friday! I'm excited to take pictures this weekend! I have a few people lined up :)
Last week I started with my Living Social folks and photographed the first family that purchased the deal.
They were completely adorable and super easy to get along with/photograph. We also lucked out with having the only sunny day that week!
A little short this week, but I do hope you enjoy the photos!
Happy Monday!



2 Responses to “McCoy Family. Oregon Family Photographer”

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.