Slideshow Widget

Peru Peru!

August 4, 2009

I'm here!!
It feels like I've been here for weeks already with how i have been passing it with my cousins. Making the best of it and really loving each other's company. Nothing but love in my family. I wish that everyone could experience being here and with everyone.
We have been dancing, talking, playing monopoly, watching soccer and having sleepovers so far. So excited that i'm here for 3 more weeks!
All for now.

Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.