Slideshow Widget

Senior Reps 2013 // Oregon Senior Photographer

May 13, 2012

Finally!
I get to feature my beautiful senior representatives for the Class of 2013!
Get ready for some gorgeousness :)

Here they are:

Sheldon High School:
Leana Hast
Carly Gough
Springfield High School:
Jessica Caldera
Gidget Gonzalez
Thurston High School:
Kenzie Weston
Meagan Reid
How cute are they!?
Seriously?! So FIERCE!
These girls are all so smart and talented and their own photoshoots will be featured later in the summer so be sure to keep a look out for those!
 Meet Leana from Sheldon!
 This is Carly, also from Sheldon.
 Kenzie attends Thurston High School.
 And Meagan will also be a senior at Thurston.
 Meet Jessica, she attends Springfield High.
 Lastly, this is Gidget! She also attends Springfield.
 
These girls will be representing these high schools for the Class of 2013. If you will be a senior next year and are interested in having a fun photo session, they will have a great deal for you! I'm now booking summer sessions (especially before I move down to Medford). If you prefer fall photos, I will be back most every weekend to do photo sessions! Be sure to follow me on facebook to be updated on what's going on: https://www.facebook.com/gabrielainesphoto
Have a good week!


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.