Slideshow Widget

Raudy Wedding // Oregon Wedding Photographer

January 7, 2013

Happy 2013 Everyone!
Make any resolutions for yourself this year?
2013 has kicked off well for Gabriela Ines Photography with a wonderful little wedding last weekend in Creswell. There's exciting things to come this year and I am excited!
I wanted to kick off the blog this year with a wedding from November. Brent and Katie were married at the Elysian Ballroom in Portland, and it was absolutely beautiful! It was fun, fancy, sparkly and wonderful.
Enjoy the photos and Happy Monday!





































2 Responses to “Raudy Wedding // Oregon Wedding Photographer”

  1. Gaby! These look so incredible! I didn't even imagine my wedding photos turning out so perfect! You and Adam are an amazing team and I will be forever grateful for your hard work! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beauitful wedding. Brent and his wife make a beautiful couple.
    And Diego looks handsome. <3

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.