Slideshow Widget

Hein Family // Oregon Family Photographer

April 7, 2012

Meet the Hein family...again.
I have been blessed to be able to capture their family for the last couple of years.
Seriously, I love this family.
Not only were Lani and Ryan my Young Life leaders in high school, but I now have the privilege to lead next to Ryan at SHS and Lani has become a close friend. And they have the funniest and cutest boys too (and 1 more is on the way!!!!). They are just all so great and I can't wait to show you pictures of their new addition that's coming in May :)
Lani, you are a beautiful woman of God! You radiate love!
Ryan, you are such an inspirational father figure to those boys at Springfield High School.
I'm so lucky to have you in my life and it's been fun sharing life together for the last 4 years :)
Enjoy!
Happy Saturday!

To see more photos and comment on them, go to my facebook page! There's still a chance to get $50 off a photo session! Contact me for more info :)



Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.