Slideshow Widget

Corleto Famiy // Oregon Portrait Photographer

April 17, 2012

Did any of you take full advantage of the sunshine we had this weekend??!! Man it felt nice, and I had two photo sessions! Yipee.
Life is busy as I try to adjust to working full time, plan decorations for our upcoming Young Life auction and do this business on the side. I'm just thinking that I have to get through April and life will be easier. Adam has 1 more class left and then all he has to worry about is graduation! 2 years has gone by so quick and now we're exploring different school districts for him to apply as a school counselor. Life is crazy!
Anyways, I wanted to share these pictures of a good looking family that I got to photograph a while back! I finally got some time to blog them.
Enjoy!
Happy Tuesday!

to see more photos, visit my Facebook page and support!
More photos and sneak peeks are coming up from the beautiful weekend we had!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.