Slideshow Widget

Gattlin // Oregon Portrait Photographer

April 2, 2012

Spring Break is over and this week I start my new job!
It was nice having a little break before I start this new season of life.
I even was able to have 2 photo sessions during the break and the sun came out during one of them.
Today I wanted to share some photos of a sweet boy named Gattlin who is turning 1 later this month. His mom purchased my Living Social deal in January. Even though it was non-stop raining all day, we were able to get some pretty cute pictures at some of the U of O buildings. Gattlin is already so photogenic and patient, though towards the end I think any baby would be a little annoyed of the camera :) Actually any person, I know Adam can get that way!
Enjoy today's post!
Don't forget about the $50 discount from any one of my portrait packages. It expires on April 13th!

Happy Monday!

Seriously, can this kid get any cuter!!
Check out more photos on my facebook page here!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.