Slideshow Widget

Mike and Tara Married // Oregon Wedding Photographer

March 11, 2013

With Oregon weather, you just never know.
On this particular day, it was definitely unpredictable. Oregon was playing with my emotions. The sun was barely coming through the clouds early in the day when I got to the venue. Maybe 20 minutes later, the storm started. It was raining so hard that it seemed it would never stop. I tried not to be discouraged, but when it's raining so hard it's difficult not to be, and inside you know the sun would not show. The sun was out there, a beautiful rainbow appeared, but the rain seemed to keep pouring.
When Mike was finally ready to see his bride during the first look, I looked outside and it had miraculously stopped raining!
Tara came out looking radiant and beautiful, just like the sunshine that came out at the same moment.
We were blessed with sunshine for their first look and portraits. How lucky!
It's hard for me not to cry at weddings, and I of course did at theirs. Their love for each other is so evident by the way they look at each other and speak to each other. They were surrounded by great friends and family that made this day even better.
Mike and Tara, you are beautiful people inside and out and I am so thankful to have been able to capture this magnificent day for you!
Enjoy!
Happy Monday!











This picture looks pixelated, but those "pixels" are really the downpour that happened during the day.







Their sweet first look!


















Sweet emotions between mother and daughter.







 Tara's sister is a great photographer, great singer, and wedding planner extraordinaire! She is so wonderful!




 









2 Responses to “Mike and Tara Married // Oregon Wedding Photographer”

  1. I love every photo! The lighting is awesome! Where is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was at the Emerald Valley Golf Course in Creswell :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.