Slideshow Widget

TGIF

February 3, 2012

Do any of you remember the actual TGIF?? Like on TV??

That was awesome.


In other news.... I've started to play soccer again! Who knew this sport could be so fulfilling in my busy life. Not just for me, but for Adam too. Adam has been lucky to be able to play all winter long, while me, not so much. Adam's good so everyone wants him to play with him, I mean, I would too! I hate playing against him! My friend started a women's team and we had our first game last Thursday. I get to play with my sister too which is so fun :) It really is just a nice release and I just needed to let everyone know. Adam and I get super competitive so if we don't have a chance to release it, it gets a little tense in the house. Cooper knows...

I just love soccer. Period. It's in my blood. (I made a sweet goal last night)

I have a fun photo session tomorrow of a sweet couple and I'm so exciteddddd! I haven't had one in over a month and I neeeed to photograph someone and be creative. Photos will be up soon.
By the way, are you a fan yet on Facebook? Help me out, spread the word and become a fan :) you know you want to...

Here are some things I found while browsing the world wide web: Enjoy!


Adam and I have a real problem with this. If you know us, you've been through this:


I want my future home to look like this one day (via pinterest):

This will be my family photo one day (via pinterest)

And here's a photo of a wonderful creature in my life:

Go out and do what you love. It isss Friday!

2 Responses to “TGIF”

  1. Yeah, I get the I HAVE to shoot someone NOW feeling. Finishing up a senior shoot today. SO glad the sun is out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Happy Friday! Excited for tomorrow :]

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.