Slideshow Widget

Jazmin: Springfield High School 2012. Oregon Senior Photographer

November 17, 2011

I have the worst dog in the world! Worst! He likes to use our carpet as his personal bathroom, he sticks his nose into everything, likes to gets his teeth on important stuff around the house, and just when you're feeling all cozy and warm before bed he will come with a wet nose and claw at you until you let him under the covers.
The one thing I don't get is how Cooper can also be the best dog.
 It's a mystery.
Well as I edit my life away today, watching good movies, drinking hot chocolate and snuggling with my dog, I couldn't help but want to share some photos of my recent shoots with seniors.
Today is Jamin.
She's beautiful! She is also one of my Young Life girls. She has transformed from a timid, freshman girl to a young woman who stands firmly in her identity in Christ. She's awesome :)
I took her and Jessica out on the same day and we got lucky and saw some sunshine (although it was still cold!). I love this girl.
Enjoy the photos! Happy Friday!

















Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.