Slideshow Widget

Kendal: Springfield High School 2012. Oregon Senior Photographer

November 13, 2011

The weather has been awful lately!
Since the time change, the city gets dark at 5pm! AHHH! I know! Precious daylight is lost!
Oh man do I hate winter time. Luckily Adam and I will have a mini vacation in Peru, during their summer time!
Today's feature is Kendal! She's is such a sweet person and I was excited when she contacted me to do her senior photos. She had the model status down with her super fierce poses :)
She's great and take a look at those eyes!
Enjoy the photos and Happy Wednesday!









Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.