Slideshow Widget

Miguel: Springfield High School 2012. Oregon Senior Photographer

November 29, 2011

In just 15 days, Adam and I will be listening to Christmas music while enjoying sunshine and the beach!
Eeeeeeeeeeeek!

Sorry, I just had to share my excitement!
Yesterday I was walking and thinking about all the fun we'll have and found myself grinning like a creep! Hahahahaha, hopefully no one saw me!

Today I wanted to share more photos! YAY!
This is Miguel, a sweet kid. I can't believe he's already a senior! Enjoy the photos, and as always...

have a Happy Tuesday!












Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.