Slideshow Widget

Joanna: Springfield High School 2012. Oregon Senior Photographer

November 18, 2011

Life is kicking my butt at the moment.
Have you ever had the feeling of being stuck?! Physically, mentally, spiritually?!
Adam and I have a few months to go, and the adventure begins.
I have this feeling in my heart that just wants to GO, but the thing is, I don't know where that is yet.
It is completely frustrating and I want to rip my hair out because I'm so anxious to know what's next for our lives.
This has been my problem with Jesus since we have had a relationship. I struggle with the patience, but I am comforted in knowing that whatever Adam and I are called to do, it is going to be darn goooooood :)
I honestly want to pursue this photography career. As I came home from Young Life campaigners tonight, Jesus was tugging at my heart. I love photography, I love people, I love emotions and beauty. I want to be able to capture people and those moments FULL TIME! God is leading me slowly but surely and I'm thankful that He is willing to help, even when I doubt the plan.

I am thankful for the people that have been placed in my life to help guide me through this time. I am thankful for Adam who makes my day so much better with a kiss and a little silly dance. I am thankful for Cooper who greets me every time I come home with his whole body shaking in excitement. I am thankful for my family who has helped mold me into who I am today and for the ridiculous laughs and silliness. Thankful for my Koekkoek family who love me oh so much and support Adam and I in huge ways, and for letting me joke around with them. I am thankful for friends who make me smile and warm my heart.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? And what are you doing about it?

Since a post is boring without pictures, enjoy the beautiful Joanna and her pretty eyes! Jealous!
Happy Monday!














One Response to “Joanna: Springfield High School 2012. Oregon Senior Photographer”

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.