Slideshow Widget

Jessica: Springfield High School Senior 2012. Oregon Portrait Photographer

November 8, 2011

Even though I'm not in school, life is still busy!
But the good kind. No more homework to worry about or midterms, just work and photography!
This last week was a bit hectic, but now I'm trying to get back into regular life.
I had 6 photoshoots in 1 week! And I couldn't be any happier about it :)
Today I'm featuring one of my Young Life girls, Jessica, aka Turtles (she's obsessed with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; hence her nickname).
I seriously love this girl. I met her when she was a freshman four years ago! I can't believe that she is now in her last year of high school and growing into a beautiful young woman.
If I write any more I might cry, so enjoy her photos!
Happy Tuesday and Wednesday!












Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.