Slideshow Widget

Justin and Aly Engaged // Oregon Wedding Photographer

January 23, 2013

The thing I love about Medford is that there is significantly less rain than Eugene.
I mean, I miss my family and friends, but I definitely don't miss the wet weather.
Last weekend Eugene had no rain! So luckily I was able to take advantage and have a lovely engagement session in the fog and 30 degree weather!
Justin and Aly first met when they were small taking TaeKwonDo classes (how cute is that?!). Aly had a crush on her instructor Justin, but it was just puppy love. A few years later (over 10!), they got the opportunity to reconnect. The puppy love feeling returned and when you know, you know.
They got engaged in December and I'm looking forward to their vineyard wedding this September!
Enjoy their lovely photos. You can't even tell how cold they were :)

Happy Wednesday!



Share the love!
To see more of my work check out my website: www.gabriela-ines.com
To keep up with recent going-on's at Gabriela Ines Photo check out: www.facebook.com/gabrielainesphoto

3 Responses to “Justin and Aly Engaged // Oregon Wedding Photographer”

  1. Pictures are too beautiful and I am impressed with your work and the way of photography because in every click you shown that you are best in your work. Nice click and pictures are looking like just in few second it will become alive. Thank you for sharing your impressive images.


    Affordable mcallen wedding services

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.