Slideshow Widget

Young Wedding // Oregon Wedding Photographer

September 6, 2012

I was lucky enough to be trusted with Adam's cousin's wedding!
Their beautiful wedding took place in Bend, OR. It was such a wonderful day and the sunshine was out! I got to spend time with the Koekkoek side of the family as well as capture sweet love shared between two great people.
Jenny and Matt live in Alaska, meaning they planned most of their wedding from being about 2000 miles away! Props to them, seriously. Throughout the night they were inseparable and one could tell they were so in love and so happy to finally be married.
Jenny and Matt, it was such an honor to capture this day for you! Thank you!

Enjoy this wonderful day!


 


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.