Slideshow Widget

Leland Wedding // Oregon Wedding Photographer

February 3, 2014

The things I love about October are fall boots, layers, Adam's birthday, football, and the bright autumn colors. Chris and Danielle's wedding was full of an autumn palette and great details. Not only was it full of color, but also full of emotions. Chris and Danielle's love was very apparent by the way they looked at each other, interacted with each other, and by the way their friends and family attested to their love.
Chris and Danielle made the decision to see each other for the first time when Danielle came down the aisle. When she walked into view, Chris' sweet reaction was one of the best I have gotten the privilege to capture. He was in complete awe of his beautiful bride. And he had a right to be, Danielle was GORGEOUS!
Along Came Trudy's hazelnut grove was the perfect location for the ceremony and the reception was located in their cute barn. I hope that you enjoy the beauty of this wedding.
Happy Monday!


Photographer: Gabriela Ines Photography | Venue: Along Came Trudy | Flowers: Patton's Country Gardens | Decoration: Along Came Trudy | Caterer: Along Came Trudy | Videographer: Kayla Roper | Cake and Desserts: Market of Choice | Hair Stylist: Ivy Barr at Moss Hair Studio | Make-Up: Bello Day Spa | DJ: DJ J Loos

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.