Slideshow Widget

The Grabler Family

June 17, 2011

My mom's mom had a total of 12 children and my dad's mom had 5, which means that I have a huge family and I LOVE IT! I wouldn't trade it for the world. Every time we visit Peru, there's a big party (or a few). I hope in the future (still a ways away), Adam and I can also have a big family :)

Well on to the exciting pictures I get to share with you all today.
The Grabler family is also a big family! And they sure do know how to have fun with each other! It was so easy to photograph this family, and let me tell you that I was a bit nervous photographing a big group of people! They made my job super easy and fun. Thank you all for being wonderful! I get to photograph Kati and Jeff next weekend! Yay for love and family :)










Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.