Slideshow Widget

Looking back

June 6, 2011

It was a warm and sunny day in Eugene, and the sunshine was so dreamy after I got off work. I was craving to take some pictures, naturally. My niece Katherine was turning 12 in a few days so I decided to call her and have a little photoshoot with both of my nieces and give her the pictures for her birthday.
They are crazy girls and I love that they get along, which is totally opposite of me and my little sister when we were that age. Then I got to thinking about when I was 12 and how that was 10 years ago! I was in the 6th grade and in Mr. Nelson's class and had a crush on my good friend Justin, Sean had a crush on me, Adam was my good friend, and Mckenzie was my best friend. My little sister Nathaly was a huge nuisance and I was too cool to hang out with her.
Now, I am married to my best friend Adam, Nathaly has become one of my best friends and I actually like to hang out with her, Mckenzie is still one of my best friends (we're just a little separated by some states), and Justin and Sean are still great friends to this day! I can't believe we've all been friends for so long and that Nathaly didn't turn out so bad :)
Anyways, here's a few photos of Katherine and Alessandra's photoshoot. I can't believe the girls are growing so fast! I just love them.














Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.