Slideshow Widget

I smart now

June 9, 2011

Yup.
I am done with my undergraduate study at the University of Oregon and couldn't be happier.
Graduation is Monday the 13th at 12pm in Willamette Hall if any of you would like to come support :)

I feel so relieved!
But what now?? Maybe learn how to cook better, do more photo projects, hang out with Cooper, plan camping trips, wedding photography, who knows... but it definitely won't include thinking about school! Adam says I'm going to become a stay-at-home-wife! My duties will consist of cleaning house and taking care of Cooper hahahahahaha
Have a happy day!

Adam took my senior photos by the way.
And here's one for entertainment! My favorite man and dog.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.