Slideshow Widget

Ben and Sarah Engaged // Oregon Wedding Photographer

February 27, 2013

Today's sweethearts are Ben and Sarah.
Story about a boy and a girl who fell in love when they met while going to school at Oregon State.
They are so comfortable together and you can definitely tell they have the best time when they are together. This session was full of giggles, kisses, and cold weather of course! We headed out to the Oregon State campus, then visited a cute little covered bridge.
Happy Wednesday.
Enjoy!



Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.