Slideshow Widget

Mike and Tara Engaged // Oregon Wedding Photographer

February 15, 2013

I am in love with the perfect man for me. Valentine's was well spent with my sweetheart and dog :)
We have made watching the Princess Bride a tradition and that movie really never gets old.

Love is such a wonderful thing, and I'm not just talking romantically. Here's a Pinterest quote I have fallen in love with:
"I feel like there is nothing truly more artistic than to love people" -Vincent Van Gogh
I truly believe that with my whole heart.
I hope all of you had a wonderful time with a loved one or loved ones.

So many good things happened this last weekend.
I booked 2 more weddings and got the opportunity to take photos of some lovely people in love.
Mike and Tara were 1 of those lovely couples.
Their wedding is coming up next weekend and I am beyond excited. They are such a sweet couple.
They had their photos taken in the summer time by Tara's brother-in-law Joshua Rainey, who is an amazing photographer himself! Tara had her braces taken off late January, so we decided it would be fun to do a winter engagement and also celebrate fresh teeth!
It was so cold this day, but luckily there was no rain, which is always a celebration in Oregon!
I hope you enjoy the photos! Wedding sneak peeks are sure to come shortly after their wedding.
Happy Friday!

























Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.