Slideshow Widget

Carlson Wedding // Oregon Wedding Photographer

February 13, 2013

I thought this post was fitting since Valentine's Day is TOMORROW!
Do any of you have any sweet plans? I'm looking forward to a steak dinner! I think Cooper is looking forward to it too since Adam has a soft spot for his begging face.

Now to the photos.
This wedding was just full of emotion. Period.
Going back through and editing the images almost brought tears again (because we all know that I cried the day of).
The wedding was small and intimate and at such a fitting location.
Chris and Damaris, it was such an honor to be able to capture this day with you! It was truly beautiful.

Enjoy and have a happy Love day.









































































Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.