Slideshow Widget

Maddy // Senior Model Ashland High School

May 16, 2013

I am so beyond excited for summer, not that it hasn't already started here in the Southern Valley. Eugene has definitely had some great weather too! But Oregon weather in June can be deceiving so I am crossing my fingers that this perfect weather holds! Summer brings camping, weddings, bon fires, senior sessions, swimming, and sailing! What will you be up to?

Today I am excited to share some more beautiful images!
Maddy attends Ashland High and is also a tall volleyball player! She is a lover of sunshine and travel and she is so sweet. Maddy made my job too easy during her session, she was very excited to begin shooting. You can definitely tell in her photos that she is easy going.
If you are graduating from Ashland high in 2014, be sure to contact Maddy for a discount for senior portraits.
Enjoy, Happy Thursday!


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.