Slideshow Widget

Molli // Senior Model South Medford HS

May 13, 2013

Sunshine fills my soul.
We have been so lucky to have some pretty great weather here in the Southern Valley!
This session is one of my favorites, just because of the beautiful sunshine that we were lucky to work with.
Molli is a great volleyball player at South Medford High School. I should have brought a step stool to our session! She was great and I managed :) Be sure to contact Molli if you will be graduating in 2014. She will have a great deal for you. Summer is so close!
Enjoy today's photos and those piercing blue eyes.
Happy Monday!


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.