Slideshow Widget

Makayla // Senior Model Phoenix High School

May 3, 2013

I have been MIA too long!
A little update: I tore my ACL in February after an indoor game, I couldn't help but play even though I had just shot a wedding earlier, big mistake! I finally got surgery last Monday after re-injuring and verifying my ligament was torn in March. It has already been a long road, and it's going to be even longer, but the good news is that I will be able to play soccer again! I have finally been able to get back on to the computer after surgery, and I have some great sessions to share!

A few weeks ago I featured Jordan, a Phoenix High senior model. And today I get to feature another one of next year's model from Phoenix, Makayla.
This girl is a tough athlete and also such a sweet girl, and she's so cute!
If you are going to be a senior graduating in 2014 , Jordan and Makayla are my representatives and will be providing great deals for you!
I am already starting to book senior sessions for the summer! Call or email today :)

Enjoy and happy Friday!



Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.