Slideshow Widget

Amanda's Birthday Shoot

August 14, 2011

Amanda is18!

Her birthday was last month and I offered to give her a photoshoot and have a little get together at my house with some of my other Vida Joven girls. We went and took photos, had hot dogs, ate some yummy cake and then watched Harry Potter :)

Amanda, I can't believe you're so old! I'm so proud of the young woman you have become! You have come so far from when I met you your sophomore year. I love you girl!















Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.