Slideshow Widget

Josh and Nicole Wedding

August 4, 2011

Josh and Nicole have such a unique relationship, and you can definitely feel and notice the love that they have for each other. You can see how they perfectly balance their relationship with their own unique personalities. Saturday, June 25th, I had the honor to photograph this wonderful day. The sun was out and the weather was perfect!

Adam helped me this weekend! I love him :)
Anyways, enjoy my very first, official wedding.

















































Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.