Slideshow Widget

Jeff and Kati G

August 8, 2011

Back in March I celebrated being done with my last Winter term at the U of O by holding some special prices. Kati and her family had contacted me for family pictures, which you can see here. During these specials, she also wanted me to do photos of her and Jeff. We waited until June when both of us would have time to actually meet. We both graduated, Kati from OSU. I've known Kati since high school and was really excited to photograph her and Jeff.
Enjoy :)










Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.