Slideshow Widget

Kris and Ashley

August 6, 2011

They're engaged!
And their wedding is 2 weeks away! Yay! I couldn't be more excited for them.

I've been friends with Kris since we were in middle school and had really stayed friends throughout that whole time, even when he left us all to Sheldon. He's really one of my best guy friends. It's been fun growing up with him, and now we'll both be married! Weird! Ashley is so sweet and such a perfect match for Kris. She has a genuine care for other people, and I really appreciate her friendship also.
I have the chance to help photograph their wedding and I am so excited! I took them to take some engagement photos so that they would be able to get comfortable in front of the camera for their big day. I am so excited to share these photos with you!

They are truly beautiful people inside and out.










One Response to “Kris and Ashley”

  1. Sweet photos of two very sweet people! Well, I know Ashley is sweet! LOL just kidding! Looking forward to their wedding! Your photography is great!
    Nancy Harvey
    (mom of Katy, one of her bridesmaids)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.