Slideshow Widget

Shayla: Springfield High School Senior, Eugene, OR Photographer

September 15, 2011

You know Mirna? One of my senior reps?
Yeah, she's awesome.
Shayla received one of Mirna's rep cards (the ones with a good deal!) and decided to book with me!
The beginning of shoots start out a little slow, the client then starts to get more and more comfortable in front of the camera, and then it becomes fun! It didn't take long for Shayla to let loose and start having fun. It shows in her pictures too! The weather was perfect! The sun was out and it wasn't painfully hot :) The location was a dream and she had plenty of outfits to make the photos interesting!
I hope you enjoy her photos!
Happy Thursday (it's almost the weekend!)

P.S. if you're a senior and looking for a good deal, find Mirna or Mercedes at Springfield High :)
There's still lots of time to get them done!















Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.