Slideshow Widget

Taylor: Senior Rep 2012. Eugene, OR Senior Photographer

September 1, 2011

I had asked one of the girls that I knew from Young Life campaigners if she knew any seniors at Thurston and luckily she gave me Taylor's name!

Taylor Boyer is my representative for Thurston High School.
We hadn't met before the photoshoot face-to-face and sometimes that can make for an awkward meeting, but she was great and totally comfortable in front of the camera which really made her photos great!
Taylor will be attending OSU next year and will be playing soccer for them! How awesome is that?! So we definitely had a lot to talk about :)
I hope you enjoy her photos. She is handing out some cool cards at Thurston, see her for a great deal on senior photos!
Happy Thursday!


















Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.