Slideshow Widget

Shaynah: Sheldon High School Eugene, OR Senior Photographer

September 4, 2011

In high school I met Mariah Vandegriffe, now known as Mariah Schmidt, and I thought she had the coolest name! It sounded like a last name from Harry Potter :)

Then later, I met Kamarah and had the pleasure of taking her engagement photos. Both Kamarah and Mariah are Shaynah's older sisters; all beautiful ladies with great personalities.
Shaynah will be graduating from Sheldon High School and has many aspirations for her future. She loves photography and art and has a desire for missionary work also. 
She was totally comfortable throughout the whole photoshoot and we didn't need long to have plenty of wonderful pictures. I'm super excited to share these with you!
Enjoy! Happy Sunday!























Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.