Slideshow Widget

Karina and Jacqueline // Eugene, Oregon Portrait Photographer

March 12, 2012

Wow. I have impressed myself.
Another blog post! Yay me!
Well, Monday is starting out great :) Up early and it's not raining!
I wanted to share another set of photos from one of my Living Social buyers.
Karina wanted to have some sister photos. Having a younger sister myself, I of course loved the idea!
Her sister Jacqueline is a senior at West Linn High School and still didn't have any senior photos, so Karina also used the deal for the opportunity to get her sister some portraits.
We lucked out with the weather and the sun even came out for a bit!
I hope your Monday is going as well as mine is :)
Enjoy!

If you want to see more photos, please go to my facebook page :) Become a fan while you're at it!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.