Slideshow Widget

Winter in Spring? // Oregon Family Photographer

March 23, 2012

In the fall of 2011, I got a really great job opportunity to work at Springfield High School.
Being a Young Life leader this has become a great way for me to get contact work and also to just hang out with high schoolers. AMP at SHS is such a great program that has been established at the school that has given many students a way to be creative. Students have the ability to write and record their own songs, make their own t-shirt designs using Photoshop, train with our boxing instructor, learn photography, make their own video games, and so much more. Not only have I met really creative high schoolers, but I also have had a pleasure to work with some awesome people.
Today's post is featuring my supervisor Jessica and her cute family.
Jessica is one of those people that you can easily get along with and I have been so lucky to work with her! I was excited when she asked me if I could take some photos of her wonderful family. Her husband is just as sweet as she is and her boys are too much fun! I hope you enjoy some new photos! I get to take advantage of the sunshine today after the snow storm to capture images of a cute couple! Sneak peeks will be posted on facebook!
Happy Friday! Enjoy the sunshine while it's here!


 And here are some photos from the snow day :) Cooper the dog was so content.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.