Slideshow Widget

Nate and Michelle // Oregon Engagement Photographer

March 8, 2012

The sun is back!
I hope you all here in Eugene were able to take advantage of today! It was too beautiful to waste.
Now, let's hope it stays.

Today I wanted to share some engagement photos I took of a wonderful couple a couple of weeks ago.
Michelle bought the Living Social deal that I had in the month of January. Her and her fiance Nate had not taken any engagement photos yet so this was the perfect opportunity. They are getting married in September on the wonderful Oregon Coast! It took a little bit for them to get comfortable in front of the camera, but seriously this is true for most of my clients. They were so fun and you can genuinely see the affection they have for each other.
Enjoy the photos!
Happy Thursday! Go enjoy the last moments of sunshine!










If you want to see more photos, please check out my facebook page and become a fan!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.