Slideshow Widget

Pinterest...an obsession // Oregon Senior Photographer

March 7, 2012

Hello, my name is Gaby and I'm addicted to shopping.

I know what you're thinking... "what, Gaby? Nooo..."
Yup, it's true internet. Since I just received a wonderful early birthday present AND we are going to Mexico for our two year anniversary, I am limited on feeding my addiction for clothes.
But I have found a way (temporarily)!
What a better way to feed my addiction to shopping?? Pinterest.
I can "pin" clothes to my make-believe closet. Which is good for Adam, but so depressing for me, but I do get to look at pretty clothes :)

But Pinterest doesn't just help me manage while I go through clothes withdrawals, it also helps me gather thoughts and even more, make a collection where I can send my senior girls too. Every year I get asked the same question: what should I wear?
Now, I know I have great ideas in my head, but sometimes it's hard for me to relay that in words. And sometimes, I think of something great and fail to remember it or write down so then it's gone forever.
The internet is a great place for inspiration but I get OCD when I have too many bookmarks and when my computer/laptop gets unorganized. Thus, pinterest is my best friend!

Seniors,  if you don't have a pinterest, let me know and I can send you an invite. Just leave your email in a comment! If you already have one, go take a look at my senior board for ideas on what to wear here. Seriously, there are so many cute outfit boards that will help you with your wardrobe and maybe even give you ideas on how you want your senior session to look! Ideas are always welcome for your photo session!

Happy Wednesday and Happy Pinning!


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.