Slideshow Widget

Oregon Senior Photographer // Senior Representatives

March 4, 2012

What a wonderful weekend!
My new lens arrived on Friday, I got to photograph a cute couple and 2 families, the sunshine was out to play, and I got to spend good quality time with the Koekkoek's taking a nice walk and enjoying some ice cream together.

Today I wanted to talk a little about being a Gabriela Ines Photography Senior Representative.
I'm pretty excited about this next year because I'm going to make it into a session you won't forget!
Not only will my representatives get a free session, but they will also get the model experience with getting their hair and make up done by a professional artist.
Girls will get pampered for the day and then get beautiful pictures to show it.

If you are a junior graduating in the class of 2013, then this is for you!! You will get a chance to also earn cash rewards with each friend that you refer to Gabriela Ines Photography. Your friends also get a good deal from your reference :)

I only choose 2-3 reps per school, so the sooner you apply the better!
I'm hoping to meet with my representatives by next month!
Go here to apply: http://gabriela-ines.com/#/apply/

Here's some examples from seniors of 2012.
If you have any questions ask Sadie, Mirna, or Taylor about how their experience was last year!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Enjoy :)


Ok so these next two girls weren't seniors, but I really liked their photos from last fall :)


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a modern senior and wedding photographer based out of Eugene and Medford, Oregon. I am in love with natural light and I'm passionate about people and telling their story. You will read stories about the beautiful people I get to photograph as well as wonderful stories about my husband and cute dog.